Our mission is to challenge socio-economic inequalities and assist in navigating the vulnerable populations in Chikwawa district toward self-reliance.
The vision is to build a community where all citizens have the opportunity for a high quality of life, including but not limited to high standards of education, gender equality, health, and employment/entrepreneurship.
- To create sustainable capacity and support mechanisms within and between communities.
- To promote dialogue, debate and change in beneficiary communities.
- To promote formal and informal education and trainings.
- To instill a new culture of entrepreneurship, especially among the rural masses.
- To amplify community participation for better improves of healthcare (HIV/AIDS, SRHR, and SGBV), treatment and support.
Registration No: 1011976